Set-up, break-out and maintain RP equipment (SLA and SLS). Track and work with internal and external customers to assure that expectations are being are being met. Work with others to positively solve any challenges that are discovered.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Shop Coordinator for RP Casting Technicians, Finishing Technicians, all Finishers and Painters
- Accurately schedule and track on time performance for all RP projects
- Facilitate project launch and scheduling through all areas of RP (Casting, Finishing, Painting, and custom options).
- Facilitate daily RP production meetings
- Quote RP Projects to customers, and understand what is being requested.
- Set up and break out SLS / SLA machines
- Lead and coordinate RP projects for on time delivery of projects to meet monthly production requirements. Including scheduling and prioritizing
- Understand and implement internal preventative maintenance process.
- Utilize and understand multiple software packages to optimize build set up.
- Evaluate integrity of data received from customers, and recommend changes.
- Maintain required logs to help maintain proper tracking (build, quote, quality, delivery, and in process).
- Retrieve files and communicate expectations to and from customers.
- Know and understand different ways to get data to and from customers (FTP, E-Mail, Disk, etc.)
- Schedule and participate in rotating weekend support of equipment up time.
- Keep area clean as spelled out in “Housekeeping Expectations – RP”
- Assist customers with process / material selection (know and understand processes / materials available).
- Fill out necessary paperwork for awarded work (Wok Order), and send to required individuals.
- Set timelines and relay information to internal and external (customer) individuals. Before and during project duration.
- Know and understand characteristics of molded materials as related to cast urethane and RP materials.
- Know and understand pricing structure of RP area. Be able to modify the pricing structure for certain price reductions, and understand the implications of doing so.
- Work with RP area and Quality Group to ensure consistently accurate parts.
- Know, understand, and be able to provide support and assistance for all other individuals in the RP area
- Pass along knowledge gained to others. Train others to provide back up and assistance.
- Communicate positively in all discussions.
- Order materials for RP SLA/SLS sanding sticks, bondo, gloves, paint, and misc RP supplies
- Machine Maintenance and weekly cleaning
- Prioritize shop duties for all RP employees
- Manage outsource overflow business
- Set up daily builds before 4:00PM for second shift to start/run the SLA/SLS machines
- Know and enforce all policies and procedures per employee handbook
- Responsible for working through all employee issues and communication reports, reviews, vacations, shift scheduling, and weekend rotation schedule
- Co-responsibility with RP Manager on hiring and firing of employees
- Maintain Quality Management System compliance.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Hours 7:00AM – 4:00PM
- Monday to Friday